Administration: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
Benefits & HR Assistant - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
This position will be responsible for the execution and facilitation of several critical HR processes within the organization, including benefits, payroll, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Benefits: Assist the HR director in all aspects of benefit enrollment, recordkeeping, communication and reporting, including the annual open enrollment process and responding to employee inquiries (50%)
- Payroll: Assist the HR Director, in partnership with business & football, with timely submission of payroll changes and reporting (15%)
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Provide support to the HR Generalist in scheduling interviews, arranging candidate travel, generating and tracking offer letters, and completing new hire paperwork and new hire orientation (15%)
- Reporting: In partnership with the HR Director, establish and execute a repeatable and efficient process for generating all required and requested HR reports (15%)
- Other: Maintain all employee personnel files, complete employment verification requests, and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws as well as league rules as they relate to employee benefits, compensation and privacy (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus at least two years of experience in Benefits administration; experience in additional areas of HR preferred
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially when explaining Benefit programs
- Excellent organization, planning, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with strong service orientation
- Must possess a high level of integrity and a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with confidential information
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events